Terms and Conditions
Terms & Conditions
The Inspirations Gifts and Goodies website is operated by Inspirations Gifts and Goodies, 1779 Kirby Pkwy Suite 45 Memphis, TN 38138 or its affiliates. These Terms of Service apply to Inspirations Gifts and Goodies and not to the content of third parties.
We reserve the right to change prices at any time. Due to possible information misrepresentations, we may correct typographical and printing errors related to prices at any time. Members should be aware that product prices can and do fluctuate as a result of a supplier changing their wholesale pricing. Inspirations Gifts and Goodies has no control over any supplier's pricing, shipping and handling charge policies and therefore cannot guarantee any item will remain any particular price for any period of time.
We do not know an item is sold out until we get an order that needs that particular item, and when we go to pick it up, we find that it is out of stock. This happens because we sell from our warehouse and at shows as well, so items are also bought by walk-in customers who hand-pick out the merchandise personally. Therefore, we cannot accurately keep track of our huge inventory on our website. Our website inventory is not updated until someone orders merchandise that we happen to find is sold out. Only then do we know an item is out of stock, and we are able to add the "Sold Out" label to it online.
Right of withdrawal
We guarantee your satisfaction. We have an unconditional return policy on all unworn, and unused new items purchased. Returns must come with their original packing and labels. Once the item is received, we will refund the full purchase price minus the 0% Restocking Fee. No return shipping fees are refunded. You must make a request to return your item within 30 days after you received your item, otherwise we shall deem that you are satisfied with your purchase and the sale will become final. If somehow we mistakenly misrepresented the item we will reimburse the full amount paid plus return shipping cost. (Christmas merchandise purchased from November 15th to December 29th can be exchanged up to January 25th).
You must have a Return Authorization(RA) number before returning any merchandise to us.
We must be contacted when a tracking number is showing as info received. We then have to issue a tracer with the shipping carrier and wait up to 8 business days for a response before credit can be issued.
Return Policy Guidelines:
- All electronic returns require the serial number off the item for processing. Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) request may be submitted without this information, but may be delayed or rejected. Please provide the serial number in the RMA notes field if possible to avoid any issues.
- Defective product must be in original factory carton with all original packing materials.
- All miscellaneous materials such as manuals, accessories and cables must be included. If any of these materials are missing, these costs will be deducted from your refund, or credit may not be issued.
- The Return Authorization number must be on the shipping label, not the carton. PLEASE DO NOT WRITE ON THE CARTON.
- Returns must be shipped freight prepaid. Products received freight collect, without an RA number, not approved for return or in any way not meeting the above criteria, will be refused.
- Return Authorization numbers are good for fourteen (14) days only. Any products returned after the expiration date will be refused.
- If the product is found to be non-defective, an inspection fee of 15% per unit will be deducted from your refund.
Our Damaged on Arrival (DOA) Policy does not cover any physical damage that your product may incur in transit. If you receive a product that is damaged in transit, follow these instructions:
1. Note any damages on the receipt.
2. Refuse the shipment (if possible) so that it is returned to us for freight claim processing. If damaged item is accepted via UPS/FedEx Ground, contact us for freight claim to be issued; if via truck/LTL, the receiver is responsible to place the claim with the carrier within 10 calendar days of receipt. Damage claims are the responsibility of the co-signee. The shipping cartons, packing and content should be retained in the same condition as received, this will be needed for claim to be processed.
*Cell Phones: Supplier does not accept returns; must contact the manufacturer.
*Consumables: This supplier cannot take back consumables (ie paper, ink, software, cd/dvd disks, etc). If the item is sent back, the supplier may refuse the package, especially if opened.
*Refrigerator/Wine Coolers/Freezers: Supplier cannot accept these back. You must file a damage claim with the shipper if damaged or contact the manufacturer if defective.
*Products with Manufacturer's warranties: Any products that have a manufacturer's warranty may need to go through them directly. See product descriptions for more information.
***Restrictions may apply, see the product descriptions for specific manufacturer policies.***
This supplier does not provide return labels for any reason. Your end buyer will be responsible for returning the product.
A 15% restocking fee will be charged for all non-defective returns.
Please note that if the package is refused, undeliverable, or returned to sender for any reason, the credit will be minus original shipping, return fees, and restocking.
All returns are for refund only. Replacement product must be ordered again as a new order with a new order number and will include freight and handling charges.
Note: Credit will not be issued without the return tracking to show return was delivered back. Returns take some time to process and confirm the reason chosen is correct, therefore, credits can take up to 15 business days from the date the item is delivered back.